On this page we’re collecting syllabuses, module outlines, seminar plans and course guides so that members can share the ways we use the Victorian press in class. If you have a course on which you draw on the Victorian press and you are willing to share your teaching materials, contact the Webmaster.
- Histories of Writing, Reading, and Publishing Victorian Family Magazines and Popular Culture – Jennifer Phegley
- Victoria’s Secrets: Secrecy in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Society – Jim Mussell
- Working with Punch and the Victorian Periodical Press in Seminars – Clare Horrocks
- Dickens to Eliot Digital Exhibit; Style Imitation/Parody and Analysis; Research Essay (3 assignments) – Kylee Ann Hingston & Caley Ehnes
- Victorian Culture and Thought Digital Exhibit and Presentation (2 assignments) – Kylee Ann Hingston & Caley Ehnes