Victorian Periodicals Review invites proposals from guest editors for special themed issues to be published in 2022, 2023, and 2024. Individuals or co-editors should submit proposals to Katherine Malone by October 15, 2021.
Proposals should include a short description of your topic and its relevance to Victorian periodical studies, along with a brief bio for each editor. A full list of VPR’s past special issues is available on our website.
If your proposal for a special issue is accepted, the guest editor(s) will:
- Solicit essays (either by CFP or invitation)
- Select five to seven articles for publication
- Oversee the revision process
- Write an introductory essay, and
- Forward the files to the VPR Editor
We look forward to reading your submissions!