RSVP seeks applicants with excellent organizational and time management skills to assist with our daily operations as a Communications Coordinator. As the Communications Coordinator, your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the President and Vice President to manage and update membership lists
- Distributing the monthly newsletter
- Assisting with digital event enrollment and administration
- Supporting communications related to the annual conference, elections, and awards
The Communications Coordinator will receive a $5,000 stipend paid at regular intervals over the course of the appointment. Employment begins on March 1 and runs through December 31, 2021. The position is renewable for the following calendar year. Duties will average 5 hours per week (at $20 per hour for 250 maximum hours) but are expected to fluctuate.
How to Apply
We encourage candidates interested in supporting RSVP’s activities and goals to apply. Applications will be accepted through February 15, 2021. To apply, interested applicants should send the following materials to the RSVP president (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A 1-page cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for the job
- The names and email addresses of two references (include these in your cover letter)
- A 1-page c.v.
Graduate students and independent scholars are encouraged to apply. Current Officers and Directors of RSVP are not eligible. Contact us with any questions.